Mou signed between CSJ and Chengdu Foreign-related Commercial and Legal Service Centre
On 17th December 2019, CSJ Legal came up the cooperation with Chengdu Foreign-related Commercial and Legal Service Center in relation to the development of international business and provision of high-quality legal services, particularly in the Belt and Road Initiative. The memorandum includes some terms as below:
- Both Parties will actively promote and facilitate the development of long- term professional cooperative relationship between the Chengdu Foreign-related Commercial and Legal Service Center and CSJ Legal and other Australian law firms by discussing, evaluating and implementing concrete and practical plan and action.
- Both Parties will collaborate to explore the establishment of a long-term mechanism to conduct the Belt and Road legal issues research, information exchange, service cooperation, dispute resolution and ascertainment of Australian laws to facilitate the provision of high-quality and efficient legal services for investment and trade activities by Chengdu enterprises in Australia.
- Both Parties will collaborate to explore the establishment of a long-term mechanism to help Chengdu enterprises better understand Australian legal environment and system, and protect them against legal risks arising out of differences in laws, regulations and culture.
- Both Parties will collaborate to explore the establishment of a long-term mechanism to conduct various forms of training, seminars, and exchange activities for the members of the Chengdu Bar Association to improve the internationalization and professionalization of legal service providers in Chengdu.
- Both parties will do best efforts to maintain a long-term and stable cooperative relationship.